Follow the prerequisites and steps below to integrate the SDKs with your app.
These are the framework you must have before starting to use OCRLabs SDKs:
- Visual Studio Community 8.1 or later
- Minimum Android SDK version: 8
- The latest SDK files (version 3.6.1503.2022) and Code Sample App from your Account Manager
Each DLL is for a specific use case:
- OrbitMedicareBinding.Droid.dll is used for Medicare cards.
- OrbitANZBinding.Droid.dll is used for all other identification, such as driver license.
- OrbitMrzBinding.Droid.dll is used for the passports.
First, download the SDK which contains
.dll files from your Account Manager. After downloading the SDKs and the sample codes, follow these steps below:
Copy all the
.dll files in the SDK you downloaded to the
Open the developer tool, and select the folder where you store your Android Xamarin project.
References of the Android project and select 'Add References..'
Input all the
Before importing the OrbitSDK classes, you must introduce the following import statement:
using Com.Ocrlabs.Orbit.Mrz; using Com.Ocrlabs.Orbitsdk; using Com.Ocrlabs.Orbitmedicare; using CCDriverLicense = Com.Ocrlabs.Orbitsdk.CContext; using CCMedicare = Com.Ocrlabs.Orbitmedicare.CContext;
If you encounter an issue, a bug, or require assistance, please contact our support page here to find the solution. Don't forget to provide any important information on the issue.