These are the frameworks you must have before starting to use OCRLabs SDKs:
- Xcode Project or an equivalent IDE for IOS development.
- Visual Studio or an equivalent IDE for IOS development.
- Minimum IOS SDK version: 8.
- The latest SDK files (3.6.1503.2022) and Code Sample App from your Account Manager.
Each DLL is for a specific use case:
- Xamarin.iOS.OrbitMedicare.dll is used for the Medicare card.
- Xamarin.iOS.OrbitScanID.dll is used for all other identification such as driver license.
- Xamarin.iOS.OrbitMrz.dll is used for passports.
First, download the SDK folder sample from your Account Manager. After downloading the SDKs and the sample codes, follow these steps below:
Connect the frameworks to your project in the following procedure:
- Copy the downloaded
dllfiles into your project folder.
- Create a new folder named References and paster the frameworks there.
- On the Visual Studio right-click the references > add references > .net assembly > browse > select the frameworks > click Ok.
Import the Frameworks using the following procedure:
- Insert the following code on the ViewController.
using Xamarin.iOS.OrbitMedicare; using Xamarin.iOS.OrbitMrz; using Xamarin.iOS.OrbitScanID;
Permission is granted in the following procedure:
- On the Visual Studio open your Project Folder > info.plist.
- Add new entry > privacy camera usage description.
- Type in on the entry's value section We capture your ID using a camera.
If you encounter an issue, a bug, or require assistance, please contact our support page here to find the solution. Don't forget to provide any important information on the issue.