Our latest version has the following update/features:
- Modified cancel button behaviour on iOS. Now allows you to cancel during the detection process.
- Limited the engine to only scan what is selected when in “Auto Mode”. “Auto Mode” was configured to allow various proof of age documents/photo cards that were not a Driver's license which resulted in throwing a 200 error and not the expected 230.
- Back of card scanning timing has been set to the same as the front of the card for iOS.
- Applied the latest card detection updates which will improve back of card scanning capability and detection.
- Animation flag has been added to allow for the “card flip” animation.
“anzVC.ScanBackSide = true;”
- Fixed a memory leak issue when leaving the camera open for a prolonged period.
- Standardised response of JSON. The JSON response will now be like the following and will include Card analysis across both platforms (iOS and android). Removal of accuracy figures and ASF.
- Fixed camera glitching/freezing for Passport scanning when first opening the camera.
If you encounter an issue, a bug, or require assistance, please contact our support page here to find the solution. Don't forget to provide any important information on the issue.