Our latest version has the following updates/features:
- Modified cancel button behaviour on Android. Now allows you to cancel during the detection process.
- Limited the engine to only scan what is selected when in “Auto Mode”. “Auto Mode” was configured to allow various proof of age documents/photo cards that were not a driver's licence which resulted in throwing a 200 error and not the expected 230.
- Back of card scanning timing has been set to the same as the front of the card for Android.
- Applied the latest card detection updates which will improve back of card scanning capability and detection.
- Medicare Response is now the same as iOS.
- Animation flag has been added to allow for the “card flip” animation.
“CCDriverLicense.ShowBackAnimation = (Java.Lang.Boolean)true;”
- Standardised response of JSON. The JSON response will now be like the following and will include Card analysis across both platforms (iOS and android). Removal of accuracy figures and ASF.
If you encounter an issue, a bug, or require assistance, please contact our support page here to find the solution. Don't forget to provide any important information on the issue.